Real Estate Transactions



Policy Statement

All activity related to a real estate sale or purchase should be directed to the Real Estate Office.

All real estate purchase and sale transactions must have the authorization of the Chancellor and the Board of Trustees.

All real estate purchases or sale agreements must be signed by an authorized officer of the University, after review by the Real Estate and Risk Management Offices and University Counsel.

Policy Administration

Links to Procedures and Related Information

Amended: September 2005